Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
BB15: Ashleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jegmeister View Post
following the announcement of the twist. Get over it. We've always had twists and I have to say I think this is a very good one as it kills several birds with one stone.

(1) Keeps the most controversial and interesting HM in the show (yes she is even if you don't like her) rather than her leaving far too early
(2) There are now several pieces of deadwood up who would never normally have been and would just have cruised to the final - we now have a chance of getting rid of them
(3) Brings in several new HMs who might liven up the house - we might get a much more interesting house for the rest of the show

But the whining twitterati are all obsessed with "wiping the smug look off Jade's face as she is kicked out" to quote several of them (and bearing in mind Jade is certain she's going this is plainly nonsense) that they would rather see the show fade away than give it the kick up the backside (Jade excepted) that it deserves.
What a very silly post, Jade being immune has little to do with it. Its the nomination twist thats annoyed me the most, even though 2 of my favourites
(Joel&Eileen) are now safe. Jade will be gone soon enough anyway, she not a strong enough Character to go to the end. For now I will enjoy watching her make a complete twat of her self, whilst knowing that at least one of her lapdogs, hopefully more get the boot on friday. As for the new housemates I guess we will have to wait and see how they turn out.
susie q is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote