Thread: Chloe I really hope she stays.
View Single Post
Old 29-05-2015, 12:29 AM #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
I'm afraid you've completely misinterpreted all of my posts. My entire issue with this twist is two things:

A) the pool of nominees is not large enough, it should be the entire house
B) it's the wrong voting system and should be vote to save

And that's because if those two things were in place, we would be sure to lose four dullards. The problem with the twist is that the public will vote out the four best and most essential housemates out of those that are up, because that's what happens under vote to evict. If the public could be trusted to evict the right housemates and the whole house was up, I wouldn't have an issue with the twist...but they can't. So I do.

The reason I'm saying it should be scrapped is because this is a desperate interjection by the head of programming at C5 to chase after ratings and it's one that will be to the detriment of what was quite an enjoyable series. Had it been carried out as I outlined above, maybe it might not have been so bad...but as it is, it's awful and is a repeat of the worst twist in BBUK history. Add to that Aaron's ejection and how it appears they may have dropped the theme and it's quite obvious that this has been one of the messiest, most rushed and shoddiest television production days anywhere ever. I don't see how people can defend that.
He's right
Hofman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote