View Single Post
Old 30-05-2015, 12:50 PM #33

Favourites (more):
BB18: Sukhvinder
BB14: Dexter

Favourites (more):
BB18: Sukhvinder
BB14: Dexter

Saying people wouldn't support it is difficult... Like we can never be certain the %'s of support someone has anymore. I wouldn't say a majority would oppose someone like Sarah going back in (if she got the 4th highest amount of votes). There's a strong likelihood that people like both her and Kieran and didn't vote them out, instead going after the Twins/Harriet.

A better way to put it would be my thoughts that Sam wasn't the most popular housemate of 2013 yet he still won, and that Dexter or Gina were. If everyone was to vote for a favourite housemate that series Gina or Dexter would easily win, it's only because all the other housemates fans could've turned their support to Sam later on that he actually won.

So basically what I'm poorly trying to explain is that just because a housemate received the most amount of votes (or in this cast the fourth highest) certainly doesn't mean it's what the majority want, therefore a return wouldn't upset the majority of people.