Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
It's a fair point - I was really pissed off with how they treated Chris last year, it was disgusting.
Chris was my favourite (tied with Ashleigh) but it's clearly obvious the edit tried to paint him out badly. It annoyed me how they said he had to "splash" Ashleigh and lick her ear, but in the same task the only thing Helen had to do was explain her reasons (about what, I don't know) to Winston. I wanted to throw up at how Steven called him a paedophile and how he was called "Creepy Chris" for having a friendship with an eighteen year old girl.

As much as I despise Aaron's actions and think that it was appropriate to remove him, I don't understand how he was removed for making someone uncomfortable (granted on a more extreme level) yet last year they encouraged Chris to make Ashleigh uncomfortable (which made him very uncomfortable in turn).
On a more relatable topic, why did Perez (although I disliked him) receive a warning for trying to lick Katie Hopkins yet they pressured and told Chris to like Ashleigh?
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote