View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 06:24 PM #88

Favourites (more):
BB16: Harry Amelia
BBCanada 3: Godfrey

Favourites (more):
BB16: Harry Amelia
BBCanada 3: Godfrey

He's a typical narcissist, which always comes from insecurity. I don't find it funny, I find it pathetic.

As for the house being boring without him, that's not a fact. That's what BB told you to think.

I thought it was just getting interesting before the newbs arrived, and then it became the same old ****-show we've seen for years on many reality shows. I was really interested in the fall-out from Aaron's removal, for example. There was some authentic conflict between Sarah and Joel that would have been pretty controversial, IMO, because they both had good points and bad. It was an actual grey area, actual messy human interaction that would have people talking about something we haven't already discussed ad nauseum for years.

Now it's just Marc making fart jokes and being an obnoxious clown while the others react, and we're having the same old discussions about whether or not this troll has a soft side, or whether or not he's a bully. It's boring now because it's the same **** that goes on in countless other reality shows, but we're discussing it like mugs as if it's some new breath of fresh air, some revolutionary development. Because BB told us to talk about it that way.

But we all know how The Marc Show will play out (because we saw The Helen Show and The Perez Show and so on), while there was room for anything to happen with the original housemates. But now it will only be Marc's story, which can only go about two different ways. So no, he hasn't saved the show (another BB talking point) by doing the most predictable thing an attention-starved fool could do on a show like this. He's just kept it from progressing in any original way, put the show back into the same old, easy-to-produce story rut that BB has lazily relied on for years now.

If you like him, you like him, but don't tell me he's a unique character, or that what he brings to the show is in any way original. This is all by-the-numbers stuff.

Last edited by liqidclark; 08-06-2015 at 06:46 PM.
liqidclark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote