View Single Post
Old 13-06-2015, 02:37 PM #14

Nikki Grahame has clashed AGAIN with Helen Wood in the Big Brother bunker.

And the Big Brother 7 housemate has thrown her first tantrum less than 24 hours returning to the house.

Although this was nothing to do with the air conditioning as instead Nikki got annoyed at the prospect of Marc having a poo in the toilet.

“Marc please don’t s**t in there,” Nikki told him.

“Where do you want me to go, in a ******ing pillow?” he replied.

“Cant you poo in the garden? Please, I’ve got to brush my teeth. No s**ting in that toilet,” she declared.

Later and after a long evening of spying on the main house, Nikki and Helen went head to head again.

Their latest clash came as Nikki sobbed to Big Brother from her bed: “Please, just turn off the light.”

But Helen snapped: “Nikki, you better not be some dried up fart. You can’t complain about being tired.”

As Helen went to the bathroom, Nikki turned to BB8 champ Brian for a bitch: “I ******ing hate her, who the ****** does she think she is, what is her *******ing problem!

“I did nothing! All I said was turn off the light and she was like… how dare she? I’m like totally Beyonce and she’s the ******ing backing dancer, as if she just said that to me.”

Earlier in the evening the pair had their first argument over comments Nikki has supposedly made about Helen in the press.

The former housemate also rowed with Marc after claiming he was “boring” for only wanting to spy on the main house, telling him: “I’ll piss on your head.”

We’re starting to think BB might as well just keep the bunker housemates locked up for the whole week…

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...#ixzz3cx9rqfQE
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

Helen and Nikki have another row

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-3...ve-another-row

Last edited by erinp5; 13-06-2015 at 02:39 PM.
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote