View Single Post
Old 19-06-2015, 01:48 PM #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlejuice View Post
But the Keyzer Soze of Big Brother, Brian Belo has done it. He has jumped at the opportunity to do what he knows full well people were waiting for someone to do last year. He heard the boo's she got on the first night and the first moment he got to attack her he seized it. And he's looked like a prat both times. Especially telling her to "Eat ****" tonight.

This guy was a fraud on BB8 playing some cross between Jade Goody and Frank Bruno, pretending not to know who Shakespeare is and now he's playing the hero this year. Anything to boost the profile and get another few weeks of media appearances.
I could pretty much see from his facial expressions and body language he hated Helen Wood from the Off. He has met her before. Nikki also said she HATED HER on the first night - Brian held in his rage and then finally exploded. It was genuine. I believe this because its exactly how I would have reacted. I would try and 'deal with it' for as long possible but eventually her bloody voice and shouting over people "PICKING PICKING HE NEEDS TO LOOK UP THE WORD PICKING, PICKING, I WASNT PICKING"

and he says "shut the Fk up Helen in the diary room" JUST what I was thinking.

He said picking as a random word - he is not a wordsmith. Stupid Hellbitch knows that. Even her own personal Bum licker, Marc, said "shh keep quiet keep quiet"

Even last night, two housemates were having a quiet Heart to heart and in the back ground all I could hear was Helens shouting voice and it sounded SO ATTENTION SEEKING.

I ve started watching and listening to the back ground quite a lot to watch whats going on unedited.

Last edited by sungrass; 19-06-2015 at 01:57 PM.
sungrass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote