View Single Post
Old 20-06-2015, 01:16 AM #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_LO_ View Post
I've read a ton of easy adjectives like 'bully' or 'vile' but there's very few examples to back it up. The maths doesn't add up.

She got the wrong end up the stick re. Victor for a start and took that too personal and went too far which was totally unnecessary (agreed with Danny for once until he lost it like a fool again) but other than that the stuff with Brian is total clutching. There's a real under-current of bias (both towards Brian and against Helen on this forum) which is detracting a lot from reality... Facebook is reflecting a much more balanced view from what I've been seeing...

For the record I hadn't watched other recent Big Brothers and as such had little or no knowledge about Helen but didn't have her on a pedestal like I may have slightly had with Nikki and Brian but after this week, Brian has gone down massively in my estimations (if Helen had told him to eat **** and all the rest from his unwarranted outbursts the outrage on here would be palpable) I really liked him before but now I think he's one of the worst people in the house (nearly on a par with Jack and Christian, that bad!) Whereas I don't in the slightest get the strength of feeling against Helen from anything that's happened in this series at all.

She could have taken the easy road by submersing herself with the majority originals but instead she's associated herself with Simon and Marc, the unpopular house-mates with no gain to herself. People slam her motives when all I find myself doing is commending them and her support for the unpopular, despite my attempts to try and understand what so many on here say; it just doesn't seem to hold up in reality.
It's not bias - she is a bully, plain and simple. A bully belittles people in order to make themselves look good. Now if you can't see that Helen is behaving like a bully towards Brian, Danny and Christian then it is simply because you choose not to. The evidence is plentiful if you look. And can we please do without the "I tell the truth" rubbish. Her "truth" is simply her opinion forced down everyone else's throat.
jegmeister is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote