Banned

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robodog View Post
The irony is.....

There is SOOO much more hate TOWARDS Helen than there is coming FROM Helen

People calling Helen names far worse than she calls other people.

Brian screaming at her what a 'bully' she is etc, yet she doesn't scream accusations at him. Yet she gets the blame.

Danny argues with her and then physically smashes things. Helen doesn't turn physical - yet she gets the blame.

etc etc

The problem is that people are so used to the good guy/bad guy mentality from films/TV etc that they have learned to 'hate' the so called villains before they even open their mouths.

A bit like in a pantomime - as soon as the villain walks on stage - everybody boos - bang on cue. The villain doesn't need to 'do' anything. People will boo if they have been told - this person is the 'bad guy'. It's learned behaviour.

People have learned to 'hate' Helen. And because - everyone else is doing it - they all join in and think it's 'ok' to hate her.

Helen has been annoying at the start of her series and a few moment since - but she has been constantly demonised and hated by BOTS panellists, audience members, crowds etc - even when other people (like Brian) start it - everyone blames Helen automatically and all applaud each other every time an audience member etc vents some nasty words/hatred towards her.

It's sickening to watch such hypocrisy.

The worst example so far is that dreadful psych couple - the speakmans - saying 'Helen has no soul!'. That is disgusting, vile language - and coming from someone in a professional capacity makes it 1000x times worse and more nasty than anything Helen has said.

If you hate Helen so much for her 'bullying' and vile language - why do the same to her?

If there is any 'bullying' going on right now - it's the way Helen is being treated by the unthinking masses.

Angry herd mentality and hypocrisy at it's worst.
If she wants sympathy or you want sympathy for her she is going the wrong way in getting it , she put herself on a reality tv show and says clearly she went in to shake things up , if we all clapped and said here here every time she spoke it would be a bit dull .
Learnt behaviour is for children/ toddlers .

The Speakmens are twonks.

I think a lot I am part of the masses .

I don't like her , I am discussing her on a forum how is that being a hypocrite?
kistar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote