View Single Post
Old 28-06-2015, 12:19 AM #41
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veri

Here are the main points of the initial argument.

Ash explained why she went on the show and said "I knew my friend would be ok because he wouldn't have to pay me". (Note that they're talking about who paid to Ash what her friend owed her.)

Mark said "meaning fake, because they paid you" and "they paid you, not your friend" -- that is, the show, not her friend, paid Ash the amount her friend owed her.

Ash said "no, they didn't".

Marc said "you just said they paid you what he owed you".

Ash said "they paid his fine"

Marc said "what he owed you. But they paid you. Yes or no?"

Ash said yes, "so why would you not go on it?"

Then Marc said so you didn't go through the normal legal process ... and for him (her friend) to pay you in small claims court.

Then for some reason Ash started saying "I didn't know that, I didn't know that, I didn't know that they were going to pay it."

Marc then said "the point is that I'm right. You did go on it knowing it was fake."

At that point, Ash gets angry and said "I just told you I didn't know that they were payning it until they paid it. Listen, on my mother's grave (she gets up and starts pointing) I did not know that they were going to ****ing pay his bill."
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showp...2&postcount=68

Umm, yeah. If I get time tomorrow I will transcript this properly, but it seems Aisleyne tripped herself up right at the start then got flustered over it all.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote