View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 03:53 PM #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungrass View Post
he wasnt ever upstaged nor was he going to be he was a time warp hm in there for a week. i doubt he went in there for air time, i doubt he would have ranted etc if it wasnt genuine because all its caused is people calling him crazy. he isnt methodical like that - make up your mind, he is either crazy or a total manipulator. I think he just wanted to have fun in the house. competeing for air time is such a new phenema for mug people looking to become famous, Brian didnt need that. He hasnt sold any stories about it, nothing but Helen has.
yesss it clear by the way he started out in bunker with his loveable stupid act asking about the 3 bears he wasn't looking for airtime...and clearly he didn't feel upstaged doing his chicken dance and getting ignored....and its clear by the way he jumped into bed with jade as soon as he could he was well aware he was only there for a week so he better take the action of forcing a relationship on national tv instead of waiting a few weeks for a private dinner...get real .. he is a camera w***e used to being the center of attention as the bb8 winner and he was jealous..especial of marc..how dare he take camera time from brian. marc is a mere contestant
Griffin5779 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote