View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 04:37 PM #34

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

I am feeling that if you have an opposing opinion sometimes on the forum the other side of the argument tend to think you are deluded or deliberately blaming a housemate because you don't like them. We're probably all guilty of this to a degree but sometimes people can just see a set of events differently and actually that's OK.

I'm not blaming Marc for Helen's actions, I'm saying I didn't like how I viewed Marc's actions on particular occasions in relation to Brian. Marc's not Helen's. I liked him before Helen came into the house. I think she influenced him and I don't like who he became. This was the feeling I got based on his actions in the show I saw at the time. How you feel about how a person is in a situation can influenced by how their body language was and how much they enjoyed or mocked someone else's distress. It's not always about what they did or didn't say.

I'd have a lot more respect for him if he manned up about how the others felt he was rather than demanding people give him specific occasions. The impression other housemates have is that he was unpleasant to Brian and that's ok, they are entitled to have that opinion, it is theirs. Perhaps his exit bits will clarify things more for him and other people or perhaps we'll still disagree.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote