View Single Post
Old 02-07-2015, 02:56 AM #1

Default That's It- BB has reached a new low- BOTS was disgusting.Protecting the abuser etc

That's it,I've had enough and am, going to quit the show forever.I am too good a person to put up with s c um like the panel and most audience tonight on BOTS and to waste time on their making excuses for sc u m like Marc

and then going after the weakest opponent to him,his main enemy till recently even though she is r upset and has every reason to be upset and protecting

the cold hearted selfish sc u m that is Nick too who has never really apologised like they said and always avoiided apologising has shown no thought for her feelings

just his selfish and cold need to avoid talking to her about it,acknowledging her feelings and being mature enough to sort it out with her.

& them protecting him feeling sorry for poor Nick applauding when the psych obviously trying to play to audience say what they want said that Harry was losing it,

they applauded her because they revelled in it rather than having thought or compassion for her breaking apart,that and all their behaviour tonight

by almost all of them was truly sc u mm y and I now give up watching the show forever
cfromhx02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote