BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
I've just watched the first part of episode (didn't see it last night) and Marc was the main antagonizer by far. It started off with Marc saying he didn't like Ash because she was spiteful to him -

Danny - "now you know how we feel"
Laugher..
Marc - "Just because you're dicking her doesn't mean you have to stick up for her" (which he wasn't anyway)
Charley "He's not having sex with her!"
Danny "You guys talk about dicking everyone who ****ing arrives in this house"
Marc "Ahh, look at you going mad, look at you going mad"
Danny "You're a dick mate"
Marc "At least I can spell, at least I have had an education"

Then Ash barges in wanting to know what is wrong and Danny says "Nothing, it's nothing". Then Ash calls him a smug bastard etc and is actually the only one of them all who says anything to him without being specifically provoked first.

Then Marc to Danny "Okay just because you want to be a defender again, at least I don't have to shack up with someone"...(murmur murmur)
Danny "Every time a bird comes in it's 'put me in your column' (that's what it sounded like...don't know if it was...
Marc "hahahhahhahahahah"

Then Ash starts again and Danny pulls her away.
Mark kept making remarks when everyone else had stopped and Christian was asking him over and over not to. He gets in a parting shot to Danny over something about getting the money.

The only one picking at Marc was Ash, and he gave worse back, otherwise it was Marc doing most of the antagonizing and others REACTING.

It's a good example of how he operates, I 'tink'. lol
This is actually really interesting to see written down, I thought it was a lot more even than that. But it looks like he first argument was started by Marc too (the 2nd definitely was)