Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

So just caught up on this...

I don't think Naomi liked Josh that much, which is fine - this is a game after all, but I think the way she kept going backwards and forwards over the last couple of days with him and Max was really out of order. Make your decision and stick to it ffs.

And I'm continually being appalled by her attitudes towards women quite frankly as well. Josh was the one who got into bed naked and Jess wasn't, yet there Naomi is bitching to Max that Jess is 'so slutty' and has 'no self respect'. Um, what? Sexist ****ing nonsense. At the end of the day they can both do as they please, Jess wasn't being a 'slut', there isn't even anything wrong with being a 'slut' anyway (rendering the term pointless) and I am really bored of the sexist nonsense she keeps spouting. It's awful the way some women think like this. Like, stick up for your own sex will you for Christ sake.

Having said all of that, that it's a vote to save this time. They obviously learnt their lesson with Omar. I did roll my eyes at the fact they're getting the public involved again though, it was much better when they weren't so I wish they'd stop.

Luis and Cally have barely had any screen time at all which really surprises me but they're both incredibly boring so I kind of want them to go now. Expect it'll be Travis and her though.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote