BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
100% correct.
Last night was the first time on bbbots that we had a better programme for Marc and the change in attitude has come from 3 people in the main.

Charley Uchea who I thin the producers hoped would kick off bigtime with Marc,didn't and in fact came out more in favour of him.

Then came Dexter who also was pro Marc and named him the best of the Hotel staff.
Then finally James Jordan who along with Marc helped to remove the more vile influence of Aislyene,exposed her as a sidekick to Danny and also put down Jasmine too.

As you say, it is about time there was a better discussion as to Marc, also last nights highlights showed that when Marc talks to other hms or guests,that when Danny keeps his nose out as he appeared to have to do last night, there are little problems.

Absolutely right, after night after night of endless Marc bashing, it was well and truly right at last to get a decent edit and a much fairer and balanced bbbots panel too.

I do totally agree with the comment that the original hms of this series have had their whole experience ruined by all the so called legends and guests.
Add to that the massive response to back Marc on Facebook and twitter ,they HAD to listen to the majority
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote