View Single Post
Old 13-07-2015, 12:42 AM #27
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petemitch View Post
OK sis

Didn't Jack leave Joel speechless with his pizza comment, perhaps realising what a hypocrite he is. You don't have to be educated when you're in the right

It would have helped if he didn't solely nominate Sam in the first place but because he knew it was going out live he wanted to appear genuine when he really couldn't wait to get rid of Sam

Outside world stuff has not affected housemates chances so far really but his boring and lack of a fanbase won't do him any favours

Not that smart when Nick backstabbed his friend Chloe for a place in the final at a price
I won't probably send you any more replies because i know you to be contrary and pedantic from previous messages I've had from you...and I'm sure your not my biggest fan either....but in reply to this one..

Who mentioned Jack, i said that Joel manipulates Chloe and Danny...
I never said if Joel stuck up for Sam for genuine reasons or non genuine ones, i said it was a smart move and it was.

Who's talking about Nick stabbing Chloe in the back ? I clearly said that Nick and Joels friendship was one of trust, and it is..

And this site is plastered with references to Danny and Chloes negative behaviour in the outside world so bad publicity clearly does impact on their profile image and chances

Im sorry, but i think you are talking rubbish for the sake of it...like you so often have in the past
REDCROP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote