View Single Post
Old 13-07-2015, 01:00 AM #32
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhorson View Post
So no answer. The very same thing that you say to others.
Sorry. someone else said a very similar thing, reece i think the name...i thought i was responding to you...you can take a look..but here is a copy anyway then I'm off to bed her

They're all game players...but its the ones who use the Victim card or the Hero card that often last longer...but the victims and hero gang are boring to watch..its game playing at a level thats not brave or very entertaining .....Helen was an example of a strong game player who didn't take the victim road but without her pass to the final even she admits the public would have evicted her very early on like they did with Marc...doesn't diminish the fact that they were great game players and i know there a lot of people who think Marc was a great game player....but maybe you're right, maybe Joel is an even better one because he's now on course to win and i hope he does....i don't believe that what comes first is always the best....the number one record is def never the best song at that time...neither is the biggest box office movie...i don't think a disappointing winner is a great game player.. i don't think this years final line up is exciting at all
REDCROP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote