View Single Post
Old 13-07-2015, 07:22 AM #24
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
No he wasn't he said he was pleased for her just that he was surprised she took the money after going on about the money all week. (Pretty much what everyone is saying). She shouted him down and played victim like she always does.
..thanks Jaxie, I thought that Jack had been quite vocal in his disapproval with her but obviously my bad..(I have just been dipping in and out and keep falling asleep..ooooops..)...anyways, if I'm really honest ..(and here's me being a hypocrite here because I always think that the prize fund, the winner thinks that they're getting shouldn't ever be messed with..)....I don't care so much about their characters now because none have really stood out for me all of the way through so I've never had a favourite....but I would like to ideally see them all get a share of it and it not be so much for just one person this one time because BB have fairly much pushed them all to one side in favour of the 'exes' and it was meant to be 'their moment' but just hasn't be so I think they all deserve something for that..../if that makes sense...

Last edited by Ammi; 13-07-2015 at 07:23 AM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote