like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

Ok I'm going to eliminate Steph and save Anton. Why not.

268th. Steph Coldicott (BB4)

Steph is… well… awful. I’ll admit now that I could be slightly more clued up on BB4 than I am, but I know enough about it to know that she went a long way to try and prove its ‘boring’ tag right. As a BB4 Dementor of sorts (along with Cameron and Gos. What a brilliant year that was), she managed to suck any remnant of fun that there was to begin with, and also she was scarily close to sucking Cameron which is all sorts of wrong and he probably smelled like fish and reaaaally, girl? I know 2003 wasn't the height of fashion but you were still allowed to have some common sense. Also she was married to someone who played for Grimsby Town so… she isn’t a gold digger, at least. But yeah she loved Cameron and hated Nush which shows that she really didn’t have any taste whatsoever.

Out of the dregs of BB4 (the aforementioned Cameron and Gos, Ray, Justine Sellman) there is and was a lot of evidence for eliminating Steph, what with being a mainly irrelevant-yet-still-irritating bore, a general moody and bean-flicking-hating cow and, if that wasn’t enough, the top girl of the series? Like, okay I’ve pointed out that BB4 didn’t have the greatest cast but it did have Anouska, Lisa, Nush and Tania (maybe it wasn’t that bad after al-LOOK WHAT YOU’VE MADE ME DO STEPH) and for all four to be evicted over her – literally in Lisa’s case – just highlights how bad the British public can be at making decisions sometimes.

So yeah that’s a pretty short write-up because god knows I’m not wasting any more letters on Steph Coldicott. Onwards and, thankfully, upwards.

Spoiler:

Last edited by MB.; 21-07-2015 at 08:38 PM.
MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote