BBCanada 6: Kaela
CBB20: Chad Johnson

Victim Noises

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 6: Kaela
CBB20: Chad Johnson

Gerry Stergiopoulos (BB8)

Ugh

Gerry ****ing sucks. He isn't even one those people who suck but bring out good in others, he was just a bad prescence in BB8 and I honestly can't think of one moment where he entertained me.

Anyway, Gerry honestly wasn't that bad for the first three weeks he was there. He was just a background character and he wasn't ruining anything for me. However, it was around week 5/week 6 I started to realise Gerry is awful. I think Gerry's worst quality was the fact he was convinced he was going to be the star of the show and he would be adored by the public (trying to be Brian Dowling 2.0 essentially) so he always thought all the tasks should involve him. Remember when he threw a fit because he wasn't Kylie Minogue in a task or when he pretended to speak to his grandmother on the telephone in Greek or w/e

Speaking of Charley, Gerry absolutely hated her and always picked petty arguments with her. Like the infamous water fight started because Gerry wouldn't stop lecturing Charley on breaking rules (and then he went in the diary room and tried to act like he threw water at her as self-defence boy bye). Or when Charley was trying to show genuine care for Chanelle and he basically provoked her into argument and called her snake? And then he tried to act like she was aggressor . He acted like he was so above her and always talked down about 'her shallow lifestyle' and it infuriated me. He also hated fellow goddess Nicky and always talked about how she was gameplaying and sneaky, when she really wasn't. He was also really creepy with the twins but I'd prefer to forget that.

In conclusion, Gerry is horrid. It's hard to pinpoint why he's horrid, but he is.

Save... Dean I guess

Spoiler:

Last edited by EspeonBB; 21-07-2015 at 08:52 PM.
EspeonBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote