¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
#255 - Steven

Love Never Felt So Goode

Once upon a time, Steven was shaping up to be another 'Channel 5 Bore' and found himself rather amusingly in the firing line when Danielle came to blows with Helen. He didn't seem to offer a lot much else to the house in its early days aside from a slightly inflated sense of self and stories about his mum. Mama Goode is another factor in my eviction of him, in fact - has there ever been a more desperate supporter in the eviction crowd interviews?

But then came along Kimberly and the most baffling BB relationship to date. I can't explain it, I really can't, I don't know if he's dementor-kissed the life and soul away from her, I don't know if her type is 'potato-faced plastic surgery addicts with a love of mascara', I just don't know what went on there. Obviously, 'open it' will be used in centuries to come to explain why the heterosexuals were wiped out by the gay elite.

In a more serious light he joins a long list of BB males with emotionally abusive tendencies towards their chosen partner, and aside from now basically using Kimberly as some poor, trapped ventriloquist's dummy, he's also friends with Helen Wood so if I can't evict her yet then I'm going to assassinate her Goebbels.
kk

i'll post my nominations when i am not busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 21-07-2015 at 10:22 PM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote