♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

cut Gos save Tashie
----------------------
Herjender "Gos" Gosal - BB4 - 7th place

(Ali G got fat?)

There's so little to say about Gos that it's a shame I had to waste a writeup on him, but he's got to GO. Be gone Gos, disappear, it wasn't hard in BB4 - it's a DONE DEAL here. Gos was a chef, an ogre, killjoy and worst yet, he was aligned to and enabled both Cameron and Steph (vom) who were both worse than him. Gos is the epitome of a Big Brother bore, especially an infuriating one as whilst your favourite housemates leave one by one (justice 4 Sissy, Tania, Jon, Anouska and Federico), Gos remains. Gos remains and conquers in his land of boredom, or the kitchen.

What's painfully annoying and hilarious at the same time is that Gos was delayed out of the house due to a bomb scare So, although we had to endure him another day, it was frankly delicious that he left the house to no audience (as if they'd show up for his demise anyhow ). Sadly, the eviction of Gos would not aid the series in anyway as his work was done as power duo Steph and Cameron continued to wreak their evil without him.

Gos was eligible to return to the house but thankfully he was shooed for good , as no-one could recall a housemate named Gos in BB4. Since BB4 I've seen him on BOTS once, but I wasn't sure it was him or whether I was hallucinating.

Even today, you can hear avid BB fans chirping, what is a Gos? We probably won't ever know.

Spoiler:

Last edited by reece(:; 22-07-2015 at 12:20 AM.
reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote