♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

cut Marc save wolfy
----------------------
Marq/c/k/cq O'Neill - 9th place, BB16

no, this isn't Satan's doctor...

Gone about 20 places too late, is our resident series ruiner, Marq/c/k/w.e. O'Neill of BB16; which recently departed from our screens (thank GOD!). One of the many cúúnts championed by most of the forum and public alike as the saviour of the series, which frankly leaves even more of a bad taste in my mouth on this arsehole, Marq entered BB16 as his polar opposite Kieran was spun out and Marq was spat back out at us...from what we saw in the first few minutes, he seemed to be the essex like lad type, pumped up by steroids and after the birds. However, a few hours later the forum was up in arms about this massive FIGHTNIGHT-esque row or w.e. that had broken out with Danny and Marq. This was the first of many letdowns to come. Marq in his first week trolled up to the max, but I felt this was him at his best... the one thing I will give him is his respect and relationship with Eileen which I thought was quite endearing and the best he had to offer throughout the whole show.

Sadly, Eileen left after a week in his company. And by then he was most certainly already burnt out by picking fights with almost everyone and spouting unnecessary misogynistic bull**** (for shock value? who knows, who cares..) to everyone in hearing range. Into his second week, it felt like the show was going through deja vu nightly, as we would watch the same process of Marc upsetting someone, them getting angry, him goading them and it being defused by BB. The only good of this was bringing out the best in other HMs as they clocked onto his BS (Chloe <3 Harry <3 Jade <3 Jack <3 Aisleyne <3). The most notable feud was with fiery dominatrix Harry-Amelia who challenged his **** and would not stand for his torment FULLSTOP<3. The producers informed us in his second week that he was once again, exempt as the vote would be into a bunker with some legends. Obviously, Marq leaves and gets to watch them in the safe house with his new friends.

If Day 18-32 Marq wasn't bad enough, the following 2 weeks are possibly the reincarnation of satan on live TV, along with satan's sidekick as much loved legend Helen Wood is bombed back into the fold as she joins the bunker. Fueled by Helen's hate for everyone and everything humane, Marq randomly decides to start picking on his only ally/showmancer Sam for jumping his ship as soon as it sank as he watches on. The return of Marq and the legends into the house was championed by the producers to be "EXPLOSIVE!" but it was anything but? Helen and Marq decide to turn the tables on Harry (who was gracious at Marq's defeat) and nominate her live with some "home truths" which is championed around here but really was just a load of contrived poison from the evil duo. Thankfully the public didn't buy their BS and saved Harry <3<3.

Marq's third and fourth weeks in the house came with some lovely blatant rigging as Marc is granted two MORE(!!!!!!) exemptions from eviction, with the reasoning being that timewarp week has frozen the state of play in the house . After two weeks of reigning with Helen, she's chucked out on her ears to a cathedral of boos <3 with Marq's other neutral ally in the house being evicted too His last week in the house is flipped on it's head as TRUE BB legend Aisleyne is thrown into the mix to mirror back his antagonising and make his life hell for his final days <3<3<3. His ending was righteous as Harry slayed him and finally ended the 35 day highlight replay that we were subjected to. Without Marq, the house was allowed to progress beyond us vs him and the narrative was able to continue. But for me, it was frankly too little too late (JoJo promo), Marc ruined BB16 and took this godawful show to new lows as he was actively encouraged to keep doing his **** for the drams or lols or bants or w.e. it's cloaked as. The show was criticised as being boring before Marq entered, but imo it was natural flowing, organic and not based around contrived drama regurgitated for 35 days. What's hilarious in it all is this man was 30 year old, which makes it even more offensive than past perpetrators such as the John Jameses and Maxwells of the world. I hope to the LORD that we don't get another Marq, his presence even ruined the forum atmosphere for me and many.. as it became Danny vs Marq in finding who made the most offensive tweets / wished death on the most people / did the most grim **** etcetera etcetera.

Yeah I'm tired of writing on him now and hope to never have to again, so good riddance Marq, you awful human being.

Spoiler:

Last edited by reece(:; 22-07-2015 at 09:57 PM.
reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote