Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Mikey Dalton

Only a few things really spring to mind when you think of the enigma that was Mikey. The first impression the viewers got from Mikey's VT was that he was a sexist pig but this role was filled by Sleazy Sezer instead so he faded into the background for a couple of weeks until Grace took pity on him and threw him a storyline (and ironically formed one of the romances BBUK has produced).

The few times Mikey actually spoke it was because he was shouting at someone. His arch nemesis was Richard of course and attacked him first in Week 2 when he overheard Richard bitching about Imogen while Mikey and Glyn were doing their times tables - something Richard Brand was keen to repeat in jest on Big Mouth. There came a stage where they would argue every Thursday evening and Mikey would usually start it. He also famously fumed at Nikki for stealing her beer as well as with Jennie (but she destroyed his sexist ass several times - queen).

Mikey's downfall came though when he randomly fought with Glyn (his supposed best friend) and he was evicted to crippling boos over Mutha Susie. Justification in the highest order.

Ironically I save King Richard

Last edited by Pete.; 22-07-2015 at 08:33 PM.
Pete. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote