BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Quote:
Originally Posted by _LucasMichael_ View Post
Evict Luke, save Siavash

Right. I hope you are all perched for this because this is going to be quite the write-up after making no effort on the nothingness of Billi Bhatti, who happens to be a friend of this tedious human being who would have thought it? So yes I intend to finally be harsh in this game because I actually get to go for such a worthless human being who could manage to find bad in the sweetest of people and put his goods into such utter creatures. Luke went in as one of my favourites due to his pro wrestling background, TIBB knows I have a bias for those sort of characters. This love was soon diminished when he turned on goddess Rice and began a hate vendetta alongside a whole heap of a **** who were soon rightly disposed off. He wasn't long after ridding us of such a stence that was so negative and miserable. When he wasn't a miserable wanker he saw the wrong in Greedy Mo for dare being annoyed at being spat on and made me want to douse myself in bleach every show he sucked at the face of that rancid whale. There isn't a lot of pleasantness in this man and his "ooh I bet Bex only got 33%" will remain iconic as he was soon rid of in a similar fate himself with 9 people facing: the chop. He did return sadly and had the nerve of hijacking Rachel's winning interview but was rightly put in place. He did once again disappear however...

BBBOTS producers soon developed a hard_on for him and we once again can't get rid of the squeaky ****. When will they learn that he is not a big brother ****ing voice whose opinions we need to hear and realise his only contribution in life was spunking into a woman who shoves dildos up her fanny for 10 quid a night for horny old gentlemen whose wives can't pleasure them anymore. Good riddance you hideous high pitched knob.

I save Siavash, but regrettably as I wish I saw Freddie in the list sooner.

Last edited by Black Dagger; 22-07-2015 at 08:40 PM.
Black Dagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote