BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

cut eugene, save jennifer.
--------------------------
Eu(bore)gene Sully BB6 - 2nd place

(Shahbaz with a fan (Eugene), the right one)

I really can't be arsed to write much about this dullard but here goes. Eugene entered the BB6 house 4 weeks in along with two female intruders.. he was obviously the grossly inferior one. Sadly, Kinga was evicted as Makosi made the awful decision to allow Eugene to become a proper housemate and wreak his blandness upon us until the end of the show. Some say he was a nice distraction to the otherwise nasty, malicious filled house but I don't agree at all, especially when he barely appears in highlight shows and when he does, it bores you to sleep. There is so little substance to write about so I'm babbling on... remember when he unrightfully snatched 50k from the prize fund... remember his secret tasks that were oh so dull.... remember Makosi scalping him... remember him being saved against Derek... remember his awful jokes? No? Me either. You'd think a runner up would offer a bit more the table. At least he wasn't a nasty person but it's a shame he was oh so cringeworthy. I don't really do socially awkward non-entities.

Spoiler:

Last edited by reece(:; 23-07-2015 at 11:26 PM.
reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote