BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

cut Dan save Sam

--

#. Dan Neal (BB14)

I'm sure this is ~controversial~ and I will admit that I like Dan more than Sam, but I don't really like Dan at all and what's better than pissing some people off by saving Sam?

So, Dan... he's really annoying and kinda tiring! Like, good for you that you kinda sussed Michael out but OH MY GOD SHUT THE **** UP NOT AND STOP LOOKING FOR MORE TWISTS! Being a detective doesn't qualify you to analyze the psychological motives of the C5 production team. Yes, we get that Wolfy is fake and awful, but SHUT UP about how "I just think... she isn't real... there's something not right about her *scrunched face*" Yes, we get that you're upset that Callum nominated you face to face, but SHUT UP about how you didn't *deserve* his nomination and stop antagonizing Callum and getting him to state every fact he knows about Gina's life and SHUT UP about how "his niceness is AWKWARD!!!" Yes, we get that you think Dexter is an annoying gameplayer, but SHUT UP about it. Just shut up, we don't need to hear your latest conspiracy theory every mother****ing episode.

Some other things I would like to tear Dan apart for... he was AWFUL at arguing, and when Jack and Joe are coming off better than you in an argument you really need to quit while you're behind. Also, congrats on quitting a high profile job in the police force to go on CHANNEL 5 ERA BIG BROTHER talk about awful life choices. I don't know, I really don't want to talk about Dan anymore because for being such a ~big character~ in BB14 he really didn't do all that much? Like, Dan was completely irrelevant in his final two weeks when you think about it.

To conclude this entry, I would like to remind you all about how Dan was OBSESSED with proving that he wasn't bitchy or camp or flamboyant or ~gay~ and acted like it was a death sentence. Girl, I saw you dancing in your skimpy underwear to "Play" by Jennifer Lopez that one morning, you ain't fooling anyone.

I'm saving Sam literally only to piss some people off. Every rankdown needs some off-putting decisions, and there are plenty of more awful people to eliminate before Sam (that might be foreshadowing of what's to come )

Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 22-07-2015 at 11:20 PM.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote