RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Glen 'Spiral' Coroner - BB7:

Spiral ****ing sucked. He was a little bitch at the end of the day who got owned consistently so much so it was ****ing hilarious. He was so ****ing pretentious and Aisleyne owning him on his statement towards her dress code and how she was dressing far too provocatively is one of my favourite moments. He couldn't even barely take that from Aisleyne and he was SOOOO ****ing bad at arguing it was bordering on embarrassing for the guy. He also had a slight obsession with Aisleyne when he lost it because she wouldn't snog him in spin the bottle. It was all a little weird. He was a sex pest and was after Aisleyne but let's face it she was NEVER EVER in a million years going to even consider even glancing at him. He thought he was gods gift also like many men think when they enter the house yet he looked like someone who would stink of piss.

Him not wanting to give his name away to anyone else ('my name is Spiral') when housemates would ask his name. No Glen, you're name is not Spiral, it's ****ing Glen!

I save Nick

Last edited by Daniel-X; 22-07-2015 at 11:53 PM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote