View Single Post
Old 23-07-2015, 08:43 PM #1048
-

-

Joel Williams
Big Brother 16 (Second Place)

I'll try and get this over with quickly, I've had quite enough of writing about shitty Channel 5 housemates and it pains me that I find myself currently writing about another.

Remember when Joel entered on launch night? Probably not, but he seemed like an intelligent, well reserved and polite young man. During his first two weeks he didn't exactly say or do much from what I recall.. He might have got a bit pissy over an egg or cake or something but that aside, he wasn't too much of a bother.

His first crime comes for surviving his head-to-head eviction simply because he's Welsh. Not a crime of his own, perhaps, but the fact that anybody deemed him entertaining enough to stay over Eileen was/is still baffling. It was after this that became gradually more insufferable. Asking constant unrealistic questions was one of my biggest gripes of his ("would you take £100K right now and leave?? because if so you're a gameplayer!!!), as was his contradictory behaviour ("i'm telling you now if i was given the chance of winning with no money or winning 100K, i'd take the winners spot because it means so much more to me!!!", despite claiming to have never seen the show before? lol give over).

His aggressive behaviour (which was, for some reason, completely ignored by pretty much everybody) was also awful and showed him not be this calm, smart guy he portrayed.. He's just lucky Jack didn't retaliate and go for his smarmy, pompous arse. He just seems like the type of person who needs to move out of his home away from mummy ASAP, because he's clearly allowed to stay a spoilt brat for the time he remains.
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote