Old 23-07-2015, 11:28 PM #1232

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Matthew Davies

So Matthew, I don't really remember anything about him but I'll try. Matthew entered on launch night with, imo, a bag of potential, he seemed posh and the bitchy type, like Derek or Gina, and they always make great housemates. Sadly, he was a complete flop. Matthew got locked in a cage on launch night and to be honest he may as well have stayed there for the duration of his stay as we barely saw him again. Matthew's defining moment was of course his row with one Helen Wood, she got in his face, called him a skinny pigeon chested ****, shouted "ALWAYS IN THE RIGHT" x100y. There was something so dislikeable about Matthew for me though, he seemed so bitter and snobby, really thinking he was something special but was actually just a mind numbing bore who made a few bitchy comments. Matthew was evicted as part of the girl power week twist, which I was sad to see happen because it meant Ashleigh's scheming going to waste, not because I actually cared about Matthew. Then when he left he finally came out and is in a relationship with Mark Bryon. Get it girl.

Last edited by Daniel.; 24-07-2015 at 04:11 PM.
Daniel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote