¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

I am saving Kate because logic and the sooner Macie accepts BB3 as his lord and saviour the GOD DAMNED BETTER

#225 - Pauline 'Pozza' Bennett (BB15)

The most basic argument for Pauline's failure in this list, of course, is being the catalyst in Helen Wood's journey. That final pass might've been a flawed concept from the very beginning but at least give it to someone basic and obvious? Christopher? Mark? That would've been OK? I mean even at the point of giving it out, Helen was the most boring housemate in there by a mile. Zero buzz about her on launch night. Bizarre decision.

In the ultimate series of rapid turnarounds of public perception (see: let's evict Winston) (see: let's crown Helen) (see: Danielle's a homophobe but also the fan favourite), Pauline's was the quickest and the most sour. Launch night favourites seldom do well in Big Brother: a wacky and weird VT can definitely scrape you through a week or two but soon after that you're going to become Wolfy, or Laura McAdam. So when 11 bland nothings failed to stand out against Auntie Pauline (for obvious reasons) on launch night, thus began her journey of tragic delusion. Rejecting the second-launch housemates almost entirely, she flung her killer nomination at Jale and then, bafflingly, didn't seem cut up about it. Like she actually enjoyed giving it out and thought it was entirely fair. In fact for someone so teeteringly close to resembling a troll doll on steroids, she sure did love her body shaming; calling Chris "the short ugly one", the constant pulling apart of Jale in front of everyone in the kitchen, claiming she was eating more than her share even when her allies (Ash) said they had more food than Jale.

I just feel that whenever we bestow power upon a housemate and give them a little room to sit in, alone, to bitch about every other new arrival (see: Hopkins) it just immediately turns sour (see: thinking Ash is a candidate for the final pass on looks alone) and undoes everything about them with the swiftest possible action. We owe it to ourselves and to future housemates like Pauline not to build them up only to fall so quickly.

Also she loved calling people 'recidivist' and I don't think she even knew what the word meant

Also fuck that ho for thinking she can come in a year after Jackie Travers and pick up the "fitness mum" spiel. Get the hell out, bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 24-07-2015 at 05:16 AM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote