RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Sarah Greenwood - BB16:

I'll admit it I don't hate Sarah that much at all. She's not that bad. But she's possibly the most overrated housemate in the sixteen series of Big Brother UK. That's probably party the reason I don't like her that much. Sarah entered on launch and I was pretty excited on what she had to deliver she seemed like she would be one of the carriers of the series and she had all the ingredients to make a good housemate. She was feisty, strong opinionated but not nasty. However, along came Danny Wisker and things were pretty much doomed for Sarah after that. Danny managed to destroy any personality Sarah had and she pretty much just had around fifteen minutes each highlights with her 'will they/won't they' storyline showmance segment between her and Danny. Sarah became a robot of Danny and his group and pretty much went from being one of my favourites to fading into a housemate who if you brought up in a years time I'd be like. Hew?

Along came #4in4out and Sarah I thought looked set to stay. However, things took a pretty sour turn a few minutes before lines closed and we saw Sarah's nasty side as she attempted to blame Joel for Aaron's removal from the house. I'm not a massive Joel fan even but I think this crossed the line and showed me that she practically had no morals and was willing to defend her friends even if she knew they was in the wrong. Sarah provoked the situation with Aaron along her with her little minion Harriet 'flash him one more time Aaron' and this just basically sealed the deal for me that Sarah actually wasn't all that.

#4in4out came and Sarah was the last housemate to be evicted. Did she take her eviction well? No. Did she act like a sulky little bitch? Yes. Sarah was possibly one of the worst housemates ever to react to an eviction she was FURIOUS. Her behaviour afterwards on BOTS along with that of her BFF's Harriet was possibly the most embarrassing thing I've ever had to endure in my life.

That's the sad story of Sarah Greenwood who's potential was destroyed by one man Danny Wisker.

I save Hazel

Last edited by Daniel-X; 23-07-2015 at 11:45 PM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote