Victim Noises

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 6: Kaela
CBB20: Chad Johnson

evict Siavash, save Pete

---

###.
Siavash Sappaghpour (BB10)

Ugh I've held up doing this write-up because it brings back lots of bad memories of BB10 and how much Siavash ruined it (especially in the final weeks) but I guess I can hold off on it no longer. Siavash really annoyed me in BB10 due to his hypocrisy, he would always talk about how other people are 'playing the game' when he was the biggest gameplayer in the house (like with the constant empty threats of walking) We saw it before with Ziggy and later on with John James and I'm honestly tired of it.

Siavash was faker than faux fur as it was obvious he was trying to pander to the audience in order for him to win but he hid it under the fact he was ~all loving~ and here for the experience not the money or some ****. He constantly organized nomination boycotts (which I really think were just an attempt to save himself) and unfortunately production and his fellow housemates followed along with his **** and it angered me Siavash getting ejected for constant rule breaking would have been hilarious (especially since Kitten got ejected for far less) but it wasn't meant to be. The height of my frustration with the nomination mess was when Big Brother decided to punish the housemates for Siavash refusing to nominate and put all of them up for eviction, meaning angelic Hira got evicted

Another reason I hate Siavash is due to his 'relationship' with Noirin and I use the term relationship loosely because they like made out a few times and that's it? And then Siavash wanted to start a relationship with her but she knocked him back and he had a meltdown, and then the public took his side ffs despite the fact he was essentially cheating on his girlfriend . The worst part of all this was during Noirin's eviction interview and Davina basically attacked her for the whole situation, saying “HE LEFT HIS GIRLFRIEND FOR YOU” (or something like that) and it was really gross. I didn't understand why Noirin was getting all the blame when Siavash was the one previously in a relationship and was cheat... oh wait it's because she's female.

Ofc the public bought into Siavash's bull**** and liked him for being 'a character' or something (when we lost genuine characters like Angel RIP) and he managed to make the ****ing final, where he was hilariously crushed by Sophie <3333 so that's a small victory I guess, but not enough to make up for Siavash's detrimental contribution to BB10 (he's one of the main reasons I don't like it).

In conclusion: Siavash is a prick who tried to mask his audience manipulation under the pretence of selflessness and love and it made me sick. Also apparently he was a male model

Saving Pete, he gets too much hate imo

Spoiler:

Last edited by EspeonBB; 24-07-2015 at 06:00 PM.
EspeonBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote