BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

save Saffia, cut Rex
--------------------------
REX NEWMARK - BB9, 4th place

Rex is THAT guy that BB producers cast every so often which many viewers get behind because they are the self obsessed hunk with a pretentious attitude. This attitude is shown almost straight away in his VT with the overplayed "kicked out of # schools card" and bragging about his job/earnings.. He's not even that good looking.. All I remember of him from the first few weeks was taking over the kitchen and being all high and mighty about it (why oh why did Alexandra have to rub his ego in chipgate ) but normally I'd find kitchen battleaxes such as Carole or Mutha P fun however Rex was just awfully self important his ways of going about it like just because you're a chef in a restaurant doesn't mean everyone else should not get a look in at mealtime.. And he's not good at being funny/troll-y at all, what he did to Jen's picture wasn't amusing and the way he went about it afterwards which triggered fightnight 2.0 was just tiring to watch. Iirc he was also quite sleazy in week 1 as he would flirt heavily with Stephanie even though he had a girlfriend on the outside world, who I'll get to next. The alliance of him, Mohamed and Darnell was also an awful threesome that we had to put up with for 3 months.

The Nicole/Rex saga was incredibly tiring also, the whole three weeks of her being there was an awful tirade of emotional abuse from Rex, which you could see was breaking down and damaging to Nicole as she would constantly rely on his approval on things. The whole saga was just really depressing and creepy as Rex kept trying to urge Nicole to spill on her outside world info (which was him getting bashed in the papers for allegedly cheating). so yeah, gj for being a sociopath.

He gets championed for being one of those "legends" that "tells it like it is" and "winds them all up" (WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN ANYMORE) thus letting said housemate get away with awful antics like targeting most women of the house but being too afraid to confront men (like when he actively dragged the likes of Dale/Stuart but would then kiss their behinds in person). The wonderful stuff he got up to includes but is not limited to calling Bex a fat ****... and hurling abusive remarks at Rachel who often had his corner... and childishly gurning and being passive aggressive at Lisa.... and contributing alongside Darnell to the bullying of Sara "the *****". But like true comeuppance style with these "legends" (such as Marq's eviction against Harry, John James being quad-clocked, Ziggy flopping at the end after sizzling out etc etc) he got CLOCKED at the very end of the show as the girls he was antagonising crushed him in the final and thus he flopped out in 4th place. I'm sure there's more awful antics to him (such as refusing to wear pink underwear for a task or other misogynistic **** like trashing Maysoon because she was not as sexual in the house as she was in her VT...) but I cba to go anymore in depth on HMs that I cannot fathom. Rex returned in BB10 to shock the housemates because he's such a WINDUP and SO FUNNY lols <3 URGH. He is the definition of overrated and thankfully he has been snubbed ever since.

Spoiler:

Last edited by reece(:; 25-07-2015 at 07:52 PM.
reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote