View Single Post
Old 24-07-2015, 08:06 AM #25

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

Yeah I need two more players but can't see anyone joining!

Basically how this game works, and I'm not sure if it will, haha, is I will be acting as Emma Willis on launch night introducing the housemates, giving the housemates some lines in their vt's, giving them a few lines to the housemates joining them, but after that all the work is down to all of you. I will give each cell 2 topics of conversation that you have to discuss with the other housemates in your cell, playing as if you are tht celebrity and giving opinions that you think your housemate would have. After 48 hours all this will be summarised and edited as if it's a highlight show. It will then be up to you to nominate one of your housemates to be freed from the cell. 2 housemates from each cell will be saved leaving 8 housemates still in cells. These housemates are up for eviction. All the other forum members will vote to save. The 2 housemates with the least amount of votes will leave. Then I will give you each a topic of conversation and the housemates you would have that conversation with. After another 48 hours the same will happen again, nominations and another double eviction. This will be a continuous process until 6 housemates remain for the final. Does that make sense? The launch will be on Monday morning. If I don't have 2 more players by then I will just fill in as those 2 housemates