View Single Post
Old 24-07-2015, 09:51 AM #2

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB17: Andy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB17: Andy

I've not listened to the radio since I was 12 (in 2003). I wasn't a big fan of music back then really, and it wasn't until I started listening to oldies stuff that I really developed any interest in it. I don't feel like I've gotten any more or less critical since then though. I think popular modern music continues to get worse and worse and I thought it was as bad as it was gonna get 12 years ago. I still listen to quite a lot of modern music, just not the stuff on the mainstream radio stations, so it's not all bad but in terms of what's pushed to the general audience, it's fecking terrible. When I'm forced to hear it I kind of want to kill myself. I don't care if something's popular or mainstream or obscure or whatever, if I like it I like it and I will listen to it, but I've not heard anything on a mainstream radio station in 12 years that I've liked.

BB17: Andy | BB16: Joel | BB15: Chris | BB14: Dexter/Gina | BB13: Adam/Luke A | BB12: Harry | BB11: -- | BB10: -- | BB9: -- | BB8: Brian | BB7: Pete | BB6: Derek | BB5: Daniel | BB4: Jon | BB3: Sandy | BB2: Brian | BB1: Anna

Last edited by mrflibble; 24-07-2015 at 05:06 PM.
mrflibble is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote