Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

David 'Yorkshire Pudding' Ramsden

Bea described David perfectly when she said 'He's like a Yorkshire pudding. Without gravy (Lisa) he's bland and lacking in taste'.

David entered BB10 as the gay bubbly man from Yorkshire filled with knowledge from the outside world so he would have known who was popular and whatnot. Instead he aligned himself with Public Enemy #1 chain smoking Lisa and with that they were wedged on their bus stop throughout the during of their stays inside the house. I think they even say out a task to smoke at the bus stop?

David is too remembered for being a hissy fit thrower and a rivalry between David and Bea soon formed. Or, more accurately, Bea taking down David with every opportunity. For example, David proceeded to have a rant about being nominated but at the same time uttering 'I'm not bothered, really I'm not bothered' to which Bea said what we were all thinking, 'That was the most bothered response to being nominated I've ever seen'.

David also chanted 'Nanu Nanu' often but the less said about that the better (even Lisa told him to shut up).

Somehow David came third. Pity vote?

I save Queen Lea from going out at such an early stage.

Last edited by Pete.; 24-07-2015 at 05:55 PM.
Pete. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote