Victim Noises

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 6: Kaela
CBB20: Chad Johnson

Cut Jack & Joe, Save Sunshine

---

###.
Jack & Joe Glenny (BB14)

I don't actually HATE Jack & Joe like I hate Gerry or Siavash for example but I still find them extremely annoying. They seemed really fake throughout and their act of like bickering with each other and jumping around for the cameras seemed really rehearsed and I was not here for it. Of course the British public has no taste so they lapped it up and they were fan favourites throughout despite them grating on my last nerve. I just don't get how their whole act was funny, not only because it wasn't genuine, but because they didn't make me laugh once. Luckily they only came fourth but apparently production still loves them because they make frequent appearances on BOTS and they were on the shortlist to enter the Timewarp Bunker or whatever that was called (I mean they are better than Helen but still...)

I can't really come up with anything else tbh (I need a BB14 rewatch – really I just need to experience Gina Rio again). I will say that the twins aren't necessarily awful people like Conor or Dennis and they weren't detrimental to the series like John James or Aaron but I don't like them and I find them fake as hell, so they need to go.

Saving Sunshine <333 (why was she nominated tho )

Spoiler:

Last edited by EspeonBB; 24-07-2015 at 08:10 PM.
EspeonBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote