RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Cristian MJC - BB16:

'I think I should be on celebrity big brother.' Remember Cristian? That guy from BB16 who didn't really do much at all for the first four/five weeks in the house except feature in short clips of him working out in the garden? Yeah. Cristian pretty much was a dullard from the start he didn't do much during his stay in the house for the first few weeks as it seemed he was almost a little desperate to be liked. He floated through and seemed to be obsessed over by about five or six members on the forum but for me they never seemed to comment on his personality it was all 'Oh my god he's so gorgeous' 'I could watch him do his work out routine all day long'. No. This is Big Brother. People are judged on their personality. They've started letting guys on ANTM watch that if you want to see some people who are good looking.

Cristian then magically managed to create a personality for himself after he was put on the chopping block for the time warp housemates. He acted like a tool and tried to start arguments over nothing to try and create himself this personality and not be classed as the bore of the house. Unfortunately, for some bizarre reason he stayed in the house and we had to endure Cristian right until the final. He then began to pick on housemates who had 'no personality' like Sam but this basically meant if you liked Marc you pretty much didn't have a personality in Cristian's books. Cristian then stayed and flew back under the radar and didn't do much up until the final. At least he came sixth place eh?

I save Dale

Last edited by Daniel-X; 24-07-2015 at 10:54 PM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote