Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB6 View Post
Why were you watching his ejection video?
I decided to watch the first ten minutes of BB4's launch earlier (God knows why) and have spent the last two hours clicking through YouTube suggestions of so much BBUK stuff from the race row bullying to Jo's interview on GMTV to to Sky News reports of it, to bits of the final and Danielle, Jack and Shilpa's interviews, to Jade entering the Indian house, to Federico telling the BB10 housemates of Michael Jackson's passing, to Daley's girlfriend's interview on BOTS, and somehow in amongst all that Daley's ejection came up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob! View Post
I still can't believe channel 5 got a bollocking from OFCOM for showing this.
I know, and whilst watching the race row stuff I discovered that as part of the Ofcom reprimanding it was found that they breached broadcasting regulations for airing the footage this is why when people have a problem with the show they shouldn't complain to Ofcom but to Endemol/the channel directly. They are a broadcasting regulator whom don't have the power to make executive decisions, just decide what can and cannot be broadcast and ultimately that's detrimental for the show and leads to things being covered up #JustinWaggot
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote