RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Quote:
Originally Posted by _LucasMichael_ View Post
Save Anton, cut Jay
~Idkha.gif~ JAY MCKRAY

So yeah. Geordie Shore came into prominent 'essential' viewing back in 2011 and this left us with the producers casting us with this ****ing awful character. Jay Wigglesworthit or whatever his real name is had very little redeemable qualities in life, his skat fetish is one of the bizarre things to happen to this show that I have ever seen and this has included seeing a woman shoving a wine bottle right up her minge. He was aggressive and basic and his Showmance was one of the most nauseating things ever. Like didn't he write her messages in his own blood and show her his **** on tissues? ****ing oddball. Safe to say the relationship didn't last all that long afterwards to no shock. He also tried a music career and polluted our ears. And attacked a bunch of bananas. Yeah he should have been the first BB12 housemate gone for putting **** in a freezer alone but we sort of let him just float by until this stage. Thankfully he's gone now. Just make sure he doesn't go near anymore freezers. That would be nice. Disgusting tramp.

I save Anton because it was a very limited choice and I'd have rode his dick I guess.

Last edited by Black Dagger; 25-07-2015 at 07:20 PM.
Black Dagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote