BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

save Sandy cut PJ

--

#. PJ Ellis (BB3)

I think it's fitting to take PJ out right after taking Jonny out because they're easily the two worst parts of BB3.

1) As pictured above, one night in BB3 Jade and PJ got rly drunk and she gave him a handie. She thought there was something there so she was all ^_^ and gave him a hug the next day while he just stood there with his hands in his pockets all refusing to acknowledge that she even existed and it was really gross.

2) PJ is really bitter and self-entitled and threw a fit when Alex made him live on the poor side of the house again when he wasn't even nominally friends with Alex and other people were in the same situation but took it so much better. Like, I understand being upset and annoyed but when you literally frame it as Alex making the wrong decision, nuh uh sis.

3) His eviction interview was awful. He tried to pretend that Davina sounded GUTTED that he was going to be evicted and booed because of course the eviction of PJ Ellis is such a travesty (alol thankfully the rest of the house kept him in check and was just like that didn't even happen and nobody cares enough to boo you ****) and then he spent his whole eviction interview trying to play it off like he only kissed Jade but he doesn't blame her because he's soooooo attractive

Three strikes and you're OUT! As a closing thought on everyone's favorite topic of sexism in BBUK, would a woman as boring and slightly gross as PJ be given nearly as much slack as he was? I think not.

Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 25-07-2015 at 08:41 PM.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote