Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

Pav Paul (BB15)

The most interesting thing about him was the fact that Digital Spy was convinced he was Muslim.

Anyway, Pav entered BB15 along with Biannca and Zoe, at a stage that felt approximately two days before the final, and whilst we were teased with rumours of Kimberly’s boyfriend and Helen’s former… work colleague and Steven’s mum (oh what could have been </3), they seemed fairly okay? Of course, despite his claim of having a psychology degree somehow setting him up to be some sort of master manipulator in the house, he was quickly overshadowed by Biannca’s tits and Zoe’s general aura (…I’m getting Pontins, 2002…) and seemed nothing but doomed when he and the other two newbies were put against the public vote. Miraculously, Big Brother’s hardcore Sikh viewership (???) rallied to save him and he somehow outlasted Biannca (which I was actually quite happy about – Biannca was only going to become even closer to Helen’s group and I’d much rather remember her as the four-day wonder she was than some bad smell with saggy boobs). So far, so good.

And then nothing really happened? Like, he was saved and… that was it for three or so weeks? As with all BBUK intruders, the old housemates quickly turned against them and tried their damnedest to turf Pav and Zoe out, which half-worked (thanks Tesco workers of the United Kingdom), yet Pav stuck around despite facing whatever odds a late entrant named Pavandeep has on this show.

As it became clear that Pav wasn’t going anywhere, and as the Pointless Pav nickname grew a little stale, he was quickly given the ‘gameplayer’ tag as an excuse to nominate him (fun fact, he holds the joint-highest nominations tally of BB15. With Marlon. Let that sink in for a minute). If that wasn’t enough, another attempt to make Pav relevant soon came along in the form of Chris. Yes, the strangest love triangle ever seen on this show – in which none of those involved were in any way in love with one another – was born and god the last few weeks of BB15 were bad, weren’t they? This was the point that I properly went off Pav because it made me question whether I liked Chris or not and with so many dreadful characters that year, I so needed somebody who I knew I could support for ten weeks without them turning into a crazed jealous boyfriend. Ah well.

So basically he ended up winning a place in the final over Mark and Winston, neither of which I can say I’d rather was there, and as fate had always dictated, he left first on finale night alongside his sort-of-arch-enemy-for-a-bit, Bhangra dancing his way down the stairs as he did so. By that point, he’d more or less become a part of Helen’s clique so sadly even the notion of voting for Pav as a lolrandom winner (the suggestion of which was actually quite serious and very worrying at one point?) was a step too far. Which was good, because it turns out that in the end Pav just sort of sucked.

I’m saving Maysoon because I don’t want to look like a racist now do I.

(#Justice4Michael)

Spoiler:

Last edited by MB.; 26-07-2015 at 02:36 PM.
MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote