Victim Noises

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 6: Kaela
CBB20: Chad Johnson

I'll cut Marco and save Anthony

---

###.
Marco Sabba (BB5)

What an awful screeching MONSTER. His elimination was long overdue (I tried) but I'm glad I'm the one who is able to get this thing out. I think people like Marco (or at least forget his many bad qualities) due to his association with goddesses Michelle & Nadia but he was seriously awful for the three weeks he was there and he doesn't get nearly enough hate. He's like the only blemish on an otherwise flawless BB5 cast (along with Jason). He is truly ugly on inside and on the outside.

Marco was the leader of the “Lip Gloss Bitches” and although two of my favourite housemates of all time were in that alliance I didn't really have any time for them. They just started food fights for like no reason and I can imagine living in that environment would be really annoying. Especially with Marco who is so ****ing annoying. He would always run around the house screeching at the top of his lungs and clapping his hands like a seal and it irritated me to no end, as well as his fellow housemates. The worst thing about it was that he thought he was being funny and I honestly can't name a moment where he was funny.

He also had an intense hatred of the “Jungle Cats”, especially Crazy King Ahmed and I would argue that some of the hated from Marco crossed over into racial hatred but that's just my take on it. Obviously Marco and Ahmed were always going to clash due to their lifestyles but Marco was borderline deranged in his hatred and it was uncomfortable to watch, Ahmed didn't really do that much to him to warrant it imo. Also he would sit around bitching about people (I especially remember him doing this a lot in his final week) and complaining about boring people staying. Like **** off no one wants to hear it.

However, the worst Marco moment for me was without a doubt during Fight Night, where I'd argue he was the main instigator of it and it annoys me he gets like no flak for it. He basically spent the entire night winding up Jason and dancing in his face and although I hate Jason too he was obviously going to get angry and yet Marco still did it and he thrived on it. He continued to mock Jason yet when Jason confronted him about it he hid behind Nadia and wouldn't partake in any actual conflict and it was so cowardly but expected from an awful person like Marco. I just hated how he basically started the fight and yet let his 'friends' take the fall for it whilst he jumped around in the background instigating some more, and yet he basically got no blame for it, ugh.

Marco should have really been ejected then and there but unluckily we had to wait another week until he was finally turfed out (to loud cheers as well ffs). I dread to think of a world where Nadia or Michelle are evicted over him but thankfully I don't have to think about it.

In conclusion: you will not win this competition, because you are an ugly person and have an ugly personality. God don't like ugly

Saving Anthony

Spoiler:

Last edited by EspeonBB; 25-07-2015 at 08:51 PM.
EspeonBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote