Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonJam View Post
the third series is probably the worst one but it's still a great season. The first few weeks are kinda bleak but keep going with it because BBCanada shamelessly rigs the show for all the right people . Enjoy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph View Post
The third season is my all time favorite season of BB internationally Such a diverse cast and so many people who love the game, amazing season, hope you enjoyed it as much as I did
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
mhmm BBCanada's strengths are rigging for the right people and realizing that a dominant alliance steamrolling to the end is boring as ****. Ridiculously superior to BBUS it's not even funny.

and if you like this season you NEED to watch the first two since they're even better. BBCan1 is legitimately one of the funniest seasons of anything <3
Yeah I'm really enjoying it a lot and Oooh that sounds promising as my favourites are Brittnee and Sindy and I'm guessing they're the right people. Yeah the cast is really diverse and I think that I'll really enjoy seeing the alliances etc. I'll move onto BBCan2 and BBCan1 after this season if I still like it which I'm pretty much sure I will.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote