Thread: Re-watching BB5
View Single Post
Old 27-07-2015, 06:22 PM #35
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by hownwbrowncow View Post
I agree, such a diverse cast, and everyone such a unique character.

Also, almost everyone was likeable... The only one who I really had negative feelings for was Ahmed.

Somebody said in another thread that BB5 runs out of steam in some places but I disagree... I think it was interesting right to the end, and the last week was great with the surprise eviction, and all the mindgames BB played on the HMs.

Also, the eviction interviews were on point.
I did think it decreased in quality after Victor was evicted. Even moreso, after Michelle left in the final week. But all series are like that towards the final few weeks. It was however still watchable and enjoyable. It ended at the right time too, with a great winner.

I think my favourite part of BB5 would be Weeks 5-8. Those 4 weeks were the most enjoyable for me - everyone contributed something at that point, you had many storylines such as: Becki's Judas Kiss, Michelle and Stuart, Victor and Shell, Ahmed during Bootcamp. Also, great tasks too.

I enjoyed Week 2/3 as well - with the Bedsit and Fight Night. Week 1 was fun. Week 4 was meh - it was still mourning after Fight Night, so not much happened.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote