Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB15: Katie Price

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB15: Katie Price

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB6 View Post
I did think it decreased in quality after Victor was evicted. Even moreso, after Michelle left in the final week. But all series are like that towards the final few weeks. It was however still watchable and enjoyable. It ended at the right time too, with a great winner.

I think my favourite part of BB5 would be Weeks 5-8. Those 4 weeks were the most enjoyable for me - everyone contributed something at that point, you had many storylines such as: Becki's Judas Kiss, Michelle and Stuart, Victor and Shell, Ahmed during Bootcamp. Also, great tasks too.

I enjoyed Week 2/3 as well - with the Bedsit and Fight Night. Week 1 was fun. Week 4 was meh - it was still mourning after Fight Night, so not much happened.
True, but of the ones I've seen, I still think it's one of the best for sustaining itself to the end. I agree, brilliant winner. And with Jason as her runner up, it just seemed like a fitting end to BB5.

I can't really remember weeks 1-4 tbh. I watched them last summer, and then gave up, and finished the series around January time.

I do remember Weeks 5-8 being particularly fantastic.

Becki was a great addition, and I loved the simplicity of the Judas Kiss.

The military task and the things that went on that week is probably the best week of BB I've ever seen. Ahmed's military coup is genuinely hilarious.
And then Nadia's iconic Diary Room breakdown over cigarettes.

The Wedding task was such a good idea too. Michelle and her rendition of Pie Jesu

When was Michelle and Stuart's under-the-table night?? Week 8 right?

Last edited by TomC; 27-07-2015 at 06:40 PM.
TomC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote