10. Ashleigh (-2)
11. Zach (-2)
12. Godfrey (-1)
13. Bruno (-)
14. Bobby (+2)
15. Graig (-)

16. Pilar (-4)

-WORST-

I just can't warm to Pilar I agree with Risha I think she was far too comfortable in the house and just presumed she would stay all along. It's a shame that Risha went I was enjoying seeing her alliance with Sindy grow as both of them are great characters in the house. Really enjoying the Brittnee and Sarah alliance also which seems to be forming as the pair are really close. Risha was really good and I could tell that she would have brought drama had she of stayed in the house but she's still got the chance to go back in I suppose? Overall, I really liked the twist also it's just a shame that Pilar didn't go instead. Kevin's great also with the whole sabbotaging task he had to do with the balloons and I'm enjoying the bromance with Johnny. Overall really enjoying it so far I think it's much better than BBUS.
Episode 3 rankings:

-BEST-

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sindy (-)
3. Kevin (+1)
4. Sarah (+1)
5. Naeha (+1)
6. Zach (+5)
7. Johnny (-)
8. Jordan (-)
9. Godfrey (+3)
10. Bruno (+3)

11. Willow (-2)
12. Ashleigh (-2)
13. Graig (+2)
14. Pilar (+2)
15. Bobby (-1)

-WORST-

Yeah I'm kinda pissed at the first nominations. Two of my favourite houseguests up for no good reason whatsoever. I know there's POV to play for still so hopefully one of them win that otherwise we'll be loosing another big character not long after the loss of Risha. I enjoy the such difference and contrast to the show in comparison to BBUK it's almost like watching a different show. The have not competition was good as was the HOH. Sarah is making me laugh so much I love her 'You can be the filling in our queer sand which' she's really cute and I'm loving her alliance with Brittnee and Naeha. Chop shop alliance is disgusting though literally all of them suck so ****ing so much. Hopefully one of them is out the door come next week.

Last edited by Daniel-X; 27-07-2015 at 11:06 PM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote