Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babayaro. View Post
Seriously? That's a ridiculous decision. No wonder Dermot left then. That's one of the reasons why I dislike The Voice, the live shows should be the main thing, and lasting 10 weeks is a great accomplishment opposed to 7 weeks which is usually when the double eliminations happen. Is it also starting at the same time? Meaning there's going to be no show in December
Indeed, the more the better because that's when you get to know the contestants. The Voice's three live shows and format of ~let's eliminate four people every week~ is an embarrassment.

I would assume it's starting at the same time as usual, I haven't seen anything to suggest otherwise. And I would suspect it'll still finish near Christmas. All it will mean is one of two options, they run the auditions, Bootcamp and Judges Houses as per normal and then have a 3/4 week break before the live shows start, or they'll increase the amount of prerecorded content and probably stretch Bootcamp/Judges Houses out for a bit longer. There was speculation that they may do JH (or at least segments of it) live but I don't know how logistically possible that is.

Either way, bad decision.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote